Thursday, September 27, 2007

Flogging Molly in the Studio and the Return of Matt Hensley

Flogging is currently cutting tracks for their new album expected in early 2008. They spent the pre-production period and are recording in Dave King's native Ireland. The band is really excited about the new material, new album and the return of their brother in arms.

Long time accordion player and gentleman, Matt Hensley has re-joined the band after leaving in January of this year for personal reasons. Matt says of his return, "The truth is that my life makes sense again, and I feel like I'm where I need to be in this world." He also ads, "I missed the feeling of 'knowing where you're at.' Being the accordion player in this band is my zone; where I belong. I got emails all the time from people who care deeply about the band. I missed being able to affect people in a positive way."

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

Damn straight, can't wait!

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Matt, you rock! And I seriously can't wait for the new album, heard a few of their upcoming songs live and they all sounded great.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home