Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Copyright

If you're thinking about stealing from Rock and Roll and Meandering Nonsense, please note the new copyright notice at the bottom of the page. If you're too lazy or busy to scroll down, it reads, "Nothing I've written here has any kind of copyright that I could enforce even if I wanted to. If you want to steal from me, go ahead. Frankly, I'd be flattered. I'm just happy you're reading my stuff. Peace..."

A more eloquent man said, "This song is Copyrighted in US, under Seal of Copyright # 154085, for a period of 28 years, and anybody caught singin' it without our permission, will be mighty good friends of ourn, 'cause we don't give a dern. Publish it. Write it. Sing it. Swing to it. Yodel it. We wrote it, that's all we wanted to do." I hope to have captured the same even if my blog (sadly) doesn't kill fascists.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

Can I come over and steal your Flipside albums?

4:30 PM  
Blogger bob_vinyl said...

No, but you can steal all of my really great reviews to post on your new site, "The Metal-less Minute."

11:28 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

In Decline 2 they asked Lemmy something like "what do you think of people that borrow from Motorhead?". His response was something like "best of luck to them, maybe we steal something from them one day".

7:11 AM  
Blogger bob_vinyl said...

I remember that. It's one of the reasons Lemmy is so cool.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

Or maybe we'll call it Steal This Website...

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home