Monday, March 28, 2005

50 Cent

50 Cent is really just a Britney Spears who's been shot nine times. The whole idea of him as a credible artist is based on him getting shot and not his contribution to the music released under his name. He must be real if he's been shot, right? Seriously, when you boil it down, he's no more talented a rapper than Britney is a singer. Everything that makes his material listenable is the part that he doesn't touch. They've both put style over substance and lack any real talent.

Oh yeah, and they both have great abs. Does that count for something other than marketing?

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Amanda Tate said...

I was definitely going to mention 50's abs. They are almost disturbingly great.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

As I've said since the first time I heard him.... 50 Cent ain't worth a dime.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Jessica McCurdy Crooks said...

Since I'm not a fan of rap, I can't comment on it...I don't listen to it nor do I listen to Ms. Spears.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home